For over 160 years, Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU) has sought to provide a welcoming and accessible environment for students to achieve their educational and professional goals. Your journey begins with a streamlined admissions process designed to help students quickly start their journey toward success.
Below you will find the admissions requirements for our online programs.
Master of Business Administration Requirements:
- Applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Applicants must have satisfactorily completed undergraduate coursework in financial accounting, statistics, macroeconomics, and microeconomics with a grade of “C” or better in each course.
- Applicants must submit a résumé.
- Two academic and/or professional recommendations are required.
- Work experience is preferred.
You’ll also be required to submit transcripts from any previous colleges or other higher education institutions you’ve attended.